One of the ways in which information is collected is through the use of technology called “cookies”.
What are cookies?
- Technical: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user or a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis: these are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet in order to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
We also inform you that you can block or disable cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you will still be able to use our website although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your experience on our website less satisfactory.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you are using.
Below are links to information on how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: Check the documentation of the browser you have installed
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on:
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers so that information from you is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you choose to leave our website via links to non-PONTI websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites or the cookies they may store on your computer. Our policy with respect to e-mail is to only send communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Exercise of rights: